Hello Friends! I have another card to share with you created with Tonic’s gorgeous die sets called Fanciful Florals for the borders and Beautiful Blooms for the flowers.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Fanciful Florals – Posy Pillar – 1536E
- Miniature Moments – Happy Anniversary – 1248E
- Beautiful Blooms – Gerbera Daisy – 1287E
- Beautiful Blooms – Apple Blossom – 1290E
- Nuvo Jewel Drops – Sea Breeze – 646N
- Floral Crafters Tool Set – 380-266E
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Funky Tape Runner – 422E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Designer cardstock, white cardstock, chalk ink in blue and green, silk ribbon.
1. Create a 6” x 6” card base from white cardstock. Cover card front with 3 layers of designer cardstock.
2. Cut a 5 ½” x 2 ½” piece of designer cardstock, adhere to center of card.
3. Die cut Happy Anniversary from white cardstock. Glue sentiment to center of card using Funky Glue Pen.
4. Die cut Fanciful Floral strips from white cardstock. Glue to sentiment panel as pictured.
5. Die cut multiple flowers and leaves using Beautiful Blooms from white Foamiran. Color with chalk ink, shape with Floral Crafters tool set and then glue to card.
6. Create bow with white silk ribbon and glue under flower.
Have a great day!