Hello friends! Smitha here with a new tutorial today. A set of mixed media tags that are so much fun to make!
- Nuvo – Mousse & Paste Palette Knife
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Spring Green
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse- Indian gold
- V Blade Trimmer – 159E
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Pink Flame – 813N
- Essential Stencil – Detailed Deco – 1478E
- Essential Stencil – Seamless Circle – 1482E
I started with three pre-made shipping tags and applied Nuvo embellishment Mousse over stencils to bring in color and dimension. I added small areas of stenciling scattered around the tags.
Next I layered some white gesso, and stickers. Added a twine loop to the top. And I also doodled black designs to bring in some contrast. Finally, I used Nuvo drops to bring in more color and gloss. I simply doodled with the Nuvo drops itself.
These tags have so much dimension and color. I love how they turned out!
Are you mixed media person? Or do you prefer simple paper crafting? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Crafting!