Sure it’s still August, but my kids have been talking and planning about Halloween non stop already. I thought it was a great time to put together a small Mini Album showcasing some of our favorite Halloween Memories.
- Glimmer paste – Golden Crystal
- Craft Perfect- Kraft Brown Card
- Non-Stick Micro-Serrated Multi-Cutter – 817 (102E)
- Tangerine Machine with plates
- Haunted House Insert Die Set – 1802E
- Happy Halloween Die Set – 1861E
- Pumpkin Scene – 1823E
- Trick or Treat Mini Moments Die – 1863E
- Boo! Mini Moments Die – 1864E
- Best Witches Mini Moments Die – 1865E
I selected a few of my favorite Halloween Dies to work with today and since I had them all out I die cut each of them from multiple colored cardstocks.
For the front of my album, I painted some glimmer paste to add a nice shimmery gold color.
I used a dry brush, and simple applied the glimmer paste all over. This dries almost instantly and gives a great soft shimmery finish.
I then layered and adhered my die cuts onto album front. I also added a black edging to make it look more halloween-ish.
For this page, I wanted the photo to be the main focus, so I just adhered the diecuts around it, in a manner as to draw more attention to the photo.
On this page, I first applied a coat of chalk paint and then onto that I adhered my white spider web die cuts. The black and white contrasts so beautifully!
I hope you enjoyed watching my album come together. Happy Crating friends!