Hello friends! Today I have this vintage card to share with you. I absolutely love this die set called Greek Temple Square Layering Die Set. I usually color my flowers with distress inks, but today I tried Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and I was pretty happy with the shimmer look on the flowers.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Greek Temple Square Layering Die Set – 1524E
- Miniature Moments Enjoy Today – 1247E
- Rococo Petites Acorn Swirl Die – 178E
- Entwining Trellis Bellus Buttercup Die Set – 767E
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Peony Pink – 800N
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Cosmic Brown – 810N
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss – Bubblegum Blush – 672N
- Floral Crafters Tool Set – 380-266E
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Funky Tape Runner – 422E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Blue Fern Studios – Tranquility Paper Collection, Neenah Papers – natural white and green cardstock, foam tape.
1. Create a 6” x 6” card base from natural white cardstock. Die cut 3 decorative frames using Greek Temple Square Layering die set from designer cardstock.
2. Color edges of frame with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Cosmic Brown for a vintage look. Layer decorative frames on card using foam tape for dimension.
3. Die cut sentiment with Enjoy Today die from natural white cardstock and then adhere to center of card using Funky Glue Pen.
4. Die cut flowers with Bellus Buttercup die set from natural white cardstock. Color edges of flowers with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Cosmic Brown and Bubblegum Blush using a sponge dauber. Shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set. Layer petals with Funky Glue Pen to form flowers and then adhere to card. Embellish center of flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops.
5. Die cut leaves with Acorn Swirl die from green cardstock. Glue leaves under flowers.
Have a great day!