Decorate your Halloween Treat Bags in a few easy steps to make them seasonal and perfect for halloween!
- Essentials – Beautiful Bunting Jubilant Jubillee – 1798E
- Essentials – Beautiful Bunting Birthday Bash – 1797E
- Essentials – Beautiful Bunting Grand Gala – 1796E
- Non-Stick Micro-Serrated Multi-Cutter – 817 (102E)
- Tangerine Machine with plates
- Pumpkin Scene – 1823E
- Trick or Treat Mini Moments Die – 1863E
- Boo! Mini Moments Die – 1864E
- Best Witches Mini Moments Die – 1865E
- Treat bags
I started by die cutting a bunch of halloween dies from black, orange, green and kraft cardstocks. I cut way more than I needed and I often do that so that I can have an extra few on hand for crafts later.
Simply layer and adhere the die cuts onto the treat bags. This itself makes the bags looks so cute!!
To further decorate the bags, I adhered and stapled these beautiful tiny banners and pennants across the top of the bags.
Fill the bags up with candy and they are ready for your Halloween party!
In a similar fashion you can make easy halloween party decorations too!
Let me know in the comments below if you enjoyed this tutorial! Happy Crafting!