Giving a handmade card to someone is nice but creating a card with a fancy fold for someone can really show how much they mean to you! Creating an easel card can be fun and easy when using the new Balustrade in Bloom Flip-Flop, Easel & Frame Die set.
- Balustrade In Bloom Flip-Flop, Easel & Frame Die Set
- Woodland Aster Verso Die Set
- Nuvo Ivory Seashell Drops
- Essentials Easy Clean Mat
- Deluxe Adhesive
- Super Trimmer
- Floral Crafters Tool Kit
- White, Green & Pink Cardstock
- Victorian Velvet Distress Ink Pad
- Cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11″ cardstock to 5 1/4 x 10 1/2″. Score it at 5 1/4″. Fold top portion in half to create the easel. Position the die as shown…..you can see that only one side of this die has a cutting blade and the other side just cuts small slits. The cut portion will create the easel effect
- This is what your easel card will look like once you fold it! Now it’s time to decorate the card.
- Using the Woodland Aster die set, create some flowers to decorate the card. After die cutting the flowers, sponge with Victorian Velvet Distress ink and shape the flowers!
- Use the Nuvo Ivory Seashell Crystal Drops to create some flower centers. Squeeze out the size you want of each drop onto the Essentials Easy Clean Mat and allow them to dry. Adhere them in the middle of each flower with a bit of Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
- Tie some ribbon around the easel portion and add a sentiment to complete the card.
Here is a close-up of the flowers………
Here is a look from the side of the Easel Card. These kind of cards are super easy to create when using the Flip-flop, Easel & Frame Die range from Tonic Studios!
Thanks for stopping by today!