Hello Crafty Friends! Debbie here today to share with you my first Easter card. Easter is really early this year so I have started creating my cards early, too. I really love coloring with the Nuvo Marker Pens. These alcohol markers blend so well and fit in my hand nicely. I used some of the pens to color the chick and eggs for this cute Easter card.
- Nuvo – Marker Pen Collection – Fragrant Oranges – 311N
- Nuvo – Marker Pen Collection – Rosy Pinks – 316N
- Nuvo – Marker Pen Collection – Sunshine Yellow – 312N
- Essentials – Artist Trading Cards – Hello – 1731E
- Layering Basics – Mixed Edge Rectangles – 1457E
- Nuvo – Deluxe Adhesive – 200N
- Tangerine Machine With Plates – 138E
- Tonic Studios – Easy Clean Mat – 1514E
- Tim Holtz – 5 inch/ 12.3cm Mini Snips – 816
- Tim Holtz – 8.5″ / 22cm Trimmer – 160e
- Tim Holtz – Stamping Platform – 1707e
- Eggstra Special Stamp Set – Neat & Tangled
- Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6×6″ petite paper pack – Lawn Fawn
- White, Pink Cardstock
- Intense Black Ink Pad – Simon Says Stamp
Here are some of the supplies I used:
To begin, stamp the chick & egg images onto white cardstock with black ink. Color with the markers. Fussy cut each image and set them aside.
Die cut the patterned paper using the largest scalloped rectangle in the Mixed Edge Rectangle die set. Die cut the pink and white cardstock using the dies from the Hello ATC Die. Stamp the sentiment onto the white die cut using the Stamp Platform.
Assemble the card using 3d foam tape to give some dimension. Here is the finished card again.
Thank you for stopping by today!