Hello friends! Making Valentine’s Day cards is one of my favorite things to create. Using the super cute Neat & Tangled Stamp Set – My Favorite Nut, I created this card using some dies from the Tonic Studios Essentials range.
- 1459e Essentials Traditional Heart Layering Basics Die Set
- 1452e Essentials Square Layering Basics Die Set
- 1453e Essentials Scalloped Square Layering Basics Die Set
- 200n Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- 138e Tangerine Machine With Plates
- 1514e Essentials – Easy Clean Mat
- 816 Tim Holtz 5 inch/ 12.3cm Mini Snips
- 160e Tim Holtz 8.5″ / 22cm Trimmer
- 1707e Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- 318n Nuvo Pen Collection – Fair Skin Tones
- 317n Nuvo Pen Collection – Natural Browns
- 320n Nuvo Pen Collection – Depth & Shadows
- My Favorite Nut Clear Stamp Set – Neat & Tangled
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock, red cardstock
- My Funny Valentine 6×6 paper pad – Pebbles
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- foam adhesive tape – 3M
Here are the supplies I used. The Nuvo pens are alcohol pens that come in packages of 3 and they have a broad tip on one end and a fine tip on the other. They blend really well and I really love the way they color! After stamping and color the images, I used some of the Essentials dies to cut out the squirrels and the sentiment for the card. I matted the images on the slightly larger shapes die cut from red cardstock.
Using the small snips, I fussy cut out the envelope and acorns to use as embellishments on the card. I used foam tape to give my embellishments pop.
Here is a closer look at the card.
I really love these images from Neat & Tangled. The squirrels are just too cute!
Thanks for stopping by today!