Hello Crafty Friends! Debbie here today to share with you a fun and easy way to create a heart-shaped shaker card using the Heart Die & Shaker Set.
- 1657e Heart Die & Shaker Set
- 705N Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Glitter Diamond
- 200n Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- 138e Tangerine Machine With Plates
- 1514e Essentials – Easy Clean Mat
- 816 Tim Holtz 5 inch/ 12.3cm Mini Snips
- 160e Tim Holtz 8.5″ / 22cm Trimmer
- 1707e Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- Really Like You Clear Stamp Set- Simon Says Stamp
- Watermelon Dye Ink Pad – Simon Says Stamp
- mint dye ink pad
- Forever My Always 6×6 paper pad – Peebles Inc.
- Kraft, Mint and White Cardstock
To begin, cut the kraft cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″ and score it at 5 1/2″. Fold at the score line to create the base of the card. Here is what you get in the package. You get 5 heart shaped blisters along with the matching heart die.
Cut the mint cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4″. Stamp this panel using mint ink. Now it’s time to start creating the heart shaker portion of the card. Position the heart die into place and use a piece of low-tack tape to hold it into place while die cutting.
Cut a small scrap of white cardstock. Using the Stamp Platform, stamp the sentiment for inside the shaker. Pour just a bit of the Diamond Glitter over the sentiment and remove the liner from the back of the heart blister. Adhere the heart blister onto the white cardstock so that the sentiment and glitter are right in the middle of the heart.
Outline the heart blister with the Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and adhere the mint panel into place.
Cut a strip of the patterned paper and using the Heart die, cut a heart into the middle. Adhere into place over the heart onto the mint panel.
To finish my card, I added some pink ribbon and then adhered this panel to the Kraft cardstock.
Using the Heart Die & Shaker Set, made creating this card fast and easy! Thanks for stopping by today!