Create a quick and easy back to school scrapbook layout in just a few steps using some bunting dies and a scrapbook paper kit.
- Essentials – Jubilant Jubilee Bunting Set – 1798E
- Essentials – Birthday Bash Bunting Set – 1797E
- Intrica Die – Rose Circle – 580E
- Craft Guillotine – 12″ Maxi Wide Base – 157E
- Non-Stick Micro-Serrated Multi-Cutter – 817 (102E)
- Tangerine Machine With Plates 138E
- Nuvo – Deluxe Adhesive – 200N
- Cardstock – Kraft & White
- Jillibean Soup – Summer Red Raspberry Soup Collection
To begin, die cut a few different patterns of scrapbook paper using the Jubilant Jubilee Bunting Set and the Birthday Bash Bunting Set. Plus die cut the Intrica Rose Circle die from patterned paper and cut this die cut in half.
Here are a few close-ups to show the details for this scrapbook layout.
On this side of the layout, layer the bunting and add a strip of cardstock over the top. Add the half Rose Circle die cut to the layout using the Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
Here is another close-up showing the Birthday Bash Beautiful Bunting set. The adhesive letters where added instead of journaling but there is plenty of room to go back and journal if you want. I haven’t decided what I wanted to write yet.
The Jubilant Jubilee and Birthday Bash Bunting sets make creating this scrapbook layout quick and easy!
Thanks for stopping by today!