Hello Friends! Marisa here with a Happy Halloween Treat Box to share with you. I had a great time creating this box with the Cupcake & Treat Box Die Set from Tonic and their new Halloween dies.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Cupcake& Treat Box Die Set – 1652E
- Haunted House Insert Die Set – 1802E
- Happy Halloween Die Set – 1861E
- Pumpkin Scene – 1823E
- Trick or Treat Mini Moments Die – 1863E
- Boo! Mini Moments Die – 1864E
- Best Witches Mini Moments Die – 1865E
- Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Spiced Apricot – 727N
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Purple and black cardstock, 3D Foam Creative Sheets by Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L, black silk ribbon.
1. Die cut box with Cupcake & Treat Box Die Set from purple cardstock. Assemble box by gluing at the tabs with Funky Glue Pen. Die cut larger tag in the set from purple cardstock.
2. Die cut Happy Halloween, Pumpkin Scene, and Haunted House as follows.
3. Die cut solid background or outer part of the die from black 3D foam creative sheets and the inner part of the die from black cardstock.
4. Apply Happy Halloween, Pumpkin Scene, and Haunted House black die cuts to the adhesive foam sheet backgrounds. Cover sticky areas with Nuvo Spiced Apricot Pure Sheen Glitter.
5. Peel off Adhesive foam backing and apply to box front and back as pictured below.
6. Die cut Boo!, Best Witches and Trick or Treat from black cardstock. Glue to sides of box and tag.
7. Close box using black silk ribbon and make a bow.
You can fill your decorated box with Halloween treats of your choice.
Have a great day!