The birthday card I am sharing today features a lovely ribbon color customized with Nuvo’s glitter markers, and when the recipient slides off the ribbon, the fan fold pops open to reveal a fun tri-fold stand up celebration card.
Supplies used to make this card:
- Happy Birthday Invite Insert Set 1511e
- Beautiful Banner Invite Insert Set 1507e
- Parquet Trellis Invite Insert Set 1509e
- Miniature Moments Sent with Love 1254e
- Invite Banner Stamps Wedding and Party 1500e
- Pink and Purple Glitter Markers
- Caribbean Ocean Crystal Drops
- Sherbert Shimmer Glitter Drops
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive 200n
- Tonic Tangerine Die Machine 147e
- Tonic V-Blade Trimmer 159e
- Tim Holtz Titanium Mini-Snips 816e
- Gina K Designs Sheer Satin White/Gold Ribbon
- Scor Buddy Scoring Tool, Sookang Scor-Tape
1. Cut a piece of teal cardstock 5 ¾” by 7” and score on every inch line on the long side.
2. Cut the back piece out of teal cardstock 5 ¾” x 4” and attach it with strong two sided tape to the last folded inch.
3. Cut three white panels 3 7/8” x 1 ¾”. Die cut three Invite Insert banners out of rose cardstock and attach to the white panels with Nuvo Fine Tip Deluxe Adhesive.
4. Stamp “let’s celebrate”, cut out with the banner die and adhere to the Beautiful Banner.
5. Attach the “happy birthday” banner to back panel, “let’s celebrate” to the 1st fold and center the Parquet Trellis banner in the center fold.
6. Dot the intersections of the Parquet Trellis banner with a Nuvo purple glitter marker and then add Sherbert Shimmer Glitter Drops on top for glittery dimension.
7. Cut a back white panel 5 ½” x 3 ¾”, attach die cut “sent with love” with Deluxe Adhesive and adhere to the back of the card for your personal note and signature.
8. Color the edges of the white and gold ribbon with a Nuvo pink glitter marker. The ribbon goes from being a plain white and gold ribbon to a sparkly rose color that matches the card colors beautifully. After it is dry, wrap the ribbon around the closed card and tie in a knot. The ribbon holds the card closed and slides off to display the fan fold stand up card.