Hello Friends! This is such a cute box die set, very simple and fun project to make. I was able to fit 2 Nuvo Crystal Drops bottles in this box for a present for one of my friends.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Cupcake & Treat Box Die Set – 1652E
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Royal Aubergine – 821N
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Pink Flambe – 813N
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Orange Blush – 812N
- Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Diamond – 705N
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive – 200N
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Teal Metallic Cardstock, White Cardstock, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Sheets, Pink Silk Ribbon, Sponge Dauber.
1. Die cut Cupcake & Treat Box base from teal metallic cardstock. You need to die cut 2 pieces for the box base.
2. Die cut decorative pieces from white cardstock. Color with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse. I used 3 colors, Royal Aubergine, Pink Flambe and Orange Blush. I also used a sponge dauber to mix colors together.
3. Die cut decorative background pieces from white cardstock and double adhesive sheet. Adhere colored decorative pieces to adhesive background pieces and then cover exposed sticky areas with Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter.
4. Adhere decorative pieces to box with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive glue. Assemble box by folding scored lines and gluing at the tabs.
5. Die cut small tag from die set. Tie box together with a ribbon.
Thanks for visiting!