I have a friend who’s birthday is July 4th and I always enjoy making a red, white & blue themed card for her every year. So, when I received the Tonic Celebrations Cake die recently, I knew I would use it to make her card this year.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Layering Die – Star – 528E
- Layering Basics – Mixed Edge Rectangles – 1457E
- Rococo Celebrations – Celebration Cake – 1491E
- Invite Banner Stamps – Wedding & Party – 1500E
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Red Berry – 677N
- Glitter Markers – Ember Glow – 170N
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Funky Tape Runner – 422E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Designer cardstock, white cardstock, paper doily, black ink.
1. Create a 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” card base from white cardstock.
2. Cut the largest rectangle in Layering Basics – Mixed Edge Rectangles from designer cardstock, adhere to center of card.
3. Cut a coordinating cardstock piece at 4″ x 2-1/4″ and adhere across the lower center part of card front.
4. Cut Celebration Cake die in 3 colors of choice and piece together.
5. Color candle flames with Glitter Markers in Ember Glow.
6. Cut various sizes of Stars and layer.
7. Add accents with Nuvo Crystal Drops.
8. Finish off with a stamped sentiment of choice.
Thanks for stopping by!