Hello Friends! Today I have this Congratulations card to share with you. I created this card for a nephew that just graduated from college. It is hard for me to make a simple card without flowers but I was pretty happy how it turned out with the use of Nuvo Gilding Flakes.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Framed Screens – Blocked Parquet & Garden Trellis – 1445E
- Miniature Moments – Congratulations – 1246E
- Floral Crafters Tool Set – 380-266E
- Nuvo Gilding Flakes – Sunkissed Copper – 852N
- Nuvo Gilding Flakes – Radiant Gold – 850N
- Nuvo Gilding Flakes – Silver Button – 851N
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Funky Tape Runner – 422E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Black cardstock, silver foil cardstock, foam tape.
1. Create a 6” x 4 ¾” card base from black cardstock.
2. Apply double adhesive sheet to cardstock. Die cut rectangle using largest die from the Framed Screens set. Apply Nuvo Gilding Flakes in all 3 colors to the adhesive sheet, brush to clean extra flakes. Apply panel to card front.
3. Die Cut Blocked Parquet & Garden Trellis from black cardstock. Adhere to card front.
4. Die cut Congratulations from double adhesive sheet and cardstock, cover with Gilding flakes. Mat sentiment with black and silver cardstock and then adhere to card using foam tape.
Here is another card using the same die set without the Gilding Flakes. For this card I used kraft cardstock for the card base and silver foil cardstock for the Framed Screens.
Have a great day!