Hello friends! It’s Debbie here to share with you a bright and colorful card today. I love the color combo in this patterned paper and knew it would make such a cute card.
- 8×8 Embossing Folder – Simple Stripes
- Sending Big Hugs Whimsical Frames Set
- Apple Green Crystal Drops
- Crushed Grape Crystal Drops
- Tangerine Machine with Plates
- Tim Holtz 8″ Comfort Guillotine Trimmer
- Tim Holtz 5″ Mini Snips
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive Clear Drying Craft Glue
- Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6×6 petite paper pack – Lawn Fawn
- Hot Mama and Willow ink pads – Simon Says Stamp
- Green Apple cardstock – Simon Says Stamp
- White cardstock
- foam tape
To make this card, cut the apple cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Fold it at 5 1/2″ to create the base for the card. Cut a piece of the patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/4″. Cut a piece of white cardstock and run it through the Tangerine Machine with the Simple Stripes. Adhere the embossed white cardstock onto the patterned paper panel. Cut two strips of patterned paper and use scissors to add the banner detail on one edge of each.
Stamp the sentiment and frame onto some white cardstock. Fussy cut the frame out and add some crystal drops.
This card is super simple and quick to create! Plus it’s has such fun colors!
Thanks for stopping by!