Hello friends! It’s Debbie here today to share with you a fun Thank You card ensemble. I don’t know about you but Thank You Cards are always in demand at my house. So when I start making one thank you card, I think it’s best to make a whole stack to keep on hand! Here are my thank you cards.
- Rose Garden Invite Insert Set
- Cherish the Moment Rectangle Frame Set
- Bunched Bouquet-Modern Buttonhole Stamp Set
- Best Friends Forever Whimsical Frames Set
- Crystal Drops – Ivory Seashell
- Tangerine Machine with Plates
- Tim Holtz 8″ Comfort Guillotine Trimmer
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive Clear Drying Craft Glue
- Kraft, White and Rose Cardstock
- Doll Pink, Rose Apple, Willow Ink Pads – Simon Says Stamp
- white satin, silver edge ribbon
- To begin this project, cut a piece of kraft cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″. Fold this in half to create the card base. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of rose cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4. Position the Rose Garden Invite Insert Set inside the Cherish the Moment die.
- Using the Tangerine Machine, die cut the rose cardstock. Apply this die cut to the white cardstock panel using the Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
- Tie ribbon around this panel.
- Cut a small panel of white cardstock and stamp the rose images from the Bunched Bouquet-Modern Buttonhole Stamp set. Stamp the “thank you” sentiment from the Best Friends Forever Whimsical Frames Set. Adhere the panel into place.
- Adhere this panel onto the card base.
- Add some pearl accents using the Ivory Seashell Crystal Drops.
It’s easy to create 4 cards just like this one so you will have plenty of Thank You cards for a few weeks!
Thanks for stopping by today!