Hello Friends! I had so much fun making this card. Coloring the stamped images with Nuvo Brush Script pens was so relaxing, these markers are water based which means they work great with a water brush and the blending is really easy to accomplish. You need to use watercolor cardstock for best results.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Jasmine Sunset – Layering Die Set – 1110E
- Miniature Moments – Hello – 1250E
- Tim Holtz Stamp Platform – 1708E
- Delicate Detail – Floral Flourish Stamp Set – 1338E
- Nuvo Brush Script Pen Pack – Essential Tones – 110N
- Nuvo Brush Script Pen Pack – Vivid Kaleidoscope – 114N
- Nuvo Brush Script Pen Pack – Bright Florals – 111N
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Funky Tape Runner – 422E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Black and Beige Cardstock, Watercolor Cardstock, Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad, Foam Squares, Water Brush.
- Create a 5 ½” x 5 ½” card base from beige cardstock.
- Die cut decorative frame with Jasmine Sunset die set from black and beige cardstock. Glue both pieces together with Funky Glue Pen and then adhere to card base.
- Die cut a smaller panel with Jasmine Sunset die set from watercolor cardstock.
- Using Tim Holz Stamp Platform, stamp Floral Flourish on panel with black ink several times to create background.
- Color stamped images with Nuvo Brush Script Pens and a water brush and then adhere to card front.
- Die cut Hello sentiment from black and beige cardstock. Layer together and adhere to card with foam squares.
Have a great day!