These cute Easter boxes are so much fun to make, you can fill them up with chocolate Easter eggs for a special treat. And, there are so many different variations that you can create with just a few simple changes that the options are infinite.
- Graceful Marquee Gift Box Die Set – 749E
- Woodland Buildables – Betty Bunny Die Set – 1588E
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Peony Pink – 800N
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Lilac Lavender – 801N
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Fresh Copper – 809N
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Pure Platinum – 803N
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Funky Tape Runner – 422E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
- Designer cardstock
- metallic cardstock in pink, silver and white
- silk ribbon
- foam squares
- craft eyes.
1. Die cut box using Graceful Marquee Gift Box Die Set and paper of your choice. Using a sponge or brush color box base with Pure Platinum Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.
2. Die cut decorative panels and color with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse. I used Peony Pink, Lilac Lavender and Fresh Copper. Glue decorative panels to the box with Funky Glue pen.
3. Assemble box by gluing at the tabs and folding scored lines. Use ribbon to close box and then make a bow.
4. You can also use Easter designer paper to decorate the box or make a cute bunny with Betty Bunny die set. To make the bunny die cut Betty Bunny using metallic cardstock in pink, gray and white. Assemble bunny as pictured and then adhere to front of box with foam squares. Glue craft eyes to bunny using Funky Glue Pen.
Have a great day!