Hello Tonic Fans! It’s time to think of love and chocolate. Well what I mean is it’s almost time for Valentine’s Day!
So with that in mind, I created this fun card using some fun supplies from Tonic Studios.
- Mandala Moments Love Stamp & Die Set
- Mandala Moments You Stamp & Die Set
- Traditional Hearts Layering Basics Die Set
- 8×8 Embossing Folder – Modern Chevron
- Nuvo Brush Script Marker – 139
- Nuvo Embossing Powder – Glacier White
- Embossing ink pad
- Jet Black Staz-on ink pad
- White, Black & Red cardstock
- Craft Guillotine Trimmer 12″ Maxi Base
- Tim Holtz 5″ Titanium Snips
- Tangerine Machine with Plates
- Black/White Gingham Ribbon
- Funky Glue Pen
- 3d foam squares
The finished card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″. I cut the black cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″, scored it at 5 1/2″ and folded it in half to create the base. The red layer is cut to 3 3/4 x 5″. The white layer was cut to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4″. Now it’s time to stamp, color and die cut the Mandala Moments Love Stamp & Die.
So you stamp the Love stamp onto white cardstock using Jet Black Staz-on ink. Color with the Red Nuvo Brush Script pen. Create a template for the Love die so you can easily line up your die and cut the sentiment. Run the die thru the Tangerine machine and remove it from the die.
Stamp the Mandala Moments You stamp onto black cardstock using embossing ink. Sprinkle with Nuvo Glacier White Embossing powder and heat set. Then you will die cut with the matching die. Trim the “U” off to use that portion on the card.
Run the white panel thru the Tangerine using the Modern Chevron embossing folder. Be sure to use the correct plate when using an embossing folder.
Here is my assembled card panel. I like to tie the ribbon on this way so that it doesn’t show inside the card! Here is another look at the complete card!
I think this is a perfect card for that someone special in your life! I bet it will even earn you some chocolate! LOL
Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!