Masculine cards can sometimes be a little tricky, but these new mandala print stamps are perfect in any color, so you can create your own custom look!
I decided to go with a primary color palette for this card. Coloring is like therapy for me and I try to get some in when I feel stressed. I was so happy to see the new Brush Script Pens with their tiny brush tip to get in all the tiny spots in these designs. But don’t worry if coloring isn’t your thing because they look great stamped in a single color too!
- Tangerine Machine with Plates
- Mixed Rectangle Layering die – 484E
- Layering Basics Traditional Heart Die – 1459E
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ripened Pumpkin – 665N
- Mandala Moments You Stamp & Die set – 1545E
- Mandala Moments I/Is…/& Stamp & Die set – 1547E
- Nuvo Brush Script Pens
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive Clear Drying Craft Glue
- Navy cardstock, kraft cardstock, red cardstock, white cardstock, designer paper, and adhesive foam squares, Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Stamp the image(s) on white cardstock in black ink and then pick your colors to begin coloring.
Die cut your images on heavy white cardstock to create a template for cutting out your colored images.
Line up your colored images behind the template so you can see where your dies will cut and tape in place.
Place your dies in the template on top of your colored images and die cut them.
Save your template for later by placing it in the package with the stamps and dies.
Arranged the sentiment in the center of the card and pop them up with foam adhesive squares for added dimension.
I layered all my pieces and added some Crystal Drops at the bottom.
I can’t wait to do another color scheme — so much fun!!