Hello Friends! Valentine’s Day is in a few days and I think this heart banner would look great as a decor piece. You can also use this banner for a wedding or anniversary.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Traditional Hearts Layering Basics Die Set – 1459E
- DuoCap Initials – Pretoria A-N Die Set – 608E
- DuoCap Initials – Pretoria O-Z Die Set – 609E
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Indian Gold – 802N
- A4 Embossing Folder Annabel – 519E
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Funky Tape Runner – 422E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Prima Marketing Rossibelle Paper Collection, Gold and black cardstock, silk pink ribbon.
1. Die cut Hearts with Traditional Hearts Layering Basics die set from gold and designer cardstock.
2. Emboss pink hearts with Annabel embossing folder, color raised areas with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Indian Gold. Layer hearts and glue with Funky glue pen.
3.Die cut Love letters with DuoCap Initials die sets from black and gold cardstock. Adhere to hearts with Funky glue pen.
4. Join hearts together with silk ribbon and make a bow between each heart as pictured.
Have a wonderful day!