Hello friends! Today I have a keepsake box for Valentine’s Day to share with you. I created this box with Tonic’s Indulgence Keepsake Balloon Weight Box die. You can fill this box with candy or a small present.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Indulgence Keepsake Balloon Weight Box Die – 624E
- Indulgence Keepsake Christmas Inserts Die Set 2 – 630E
- Traditional Heart Layering Basics Die Set – 1459E
- A4 Embossing Folder – Martha – 515E
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Cosmic Brown – 810N
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Orange Soda – 761N
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Funky Tape Runner – 422E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Blue Fern Studio – Blush Paper Collection, foam tape, sponge dauber.
1. Die cut box with Balloon Weight Keepsake Box die from designer cardstock.
2. Fold at scored lines and then color edges with Embellishment Mousse Cosmic Brown and sponge dauber.
3. Die cut 4 rectangles from designer cardstock with outer die from Christmas Inserts die set. Color edges with Embellishment Mousse Cosmic Brown.
4. Emboss rectangles with Martha embossing folder and then apply mousse on raised areas. Adhere squares to box with foam tape.
5. Assemble box by gluing tab and box base and then close top of box.
6. Die cut hearts with Traditional Heart die set from designer cardstock. Apply Nuvo Crystal Drops with brush on hearts to add sparkle.
7. Adhere hearts to box with foam squares as pictured below.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!