Hello crafty friends! I had so much fun making this Jolly Santa ornament. I actually made 3 of them to also give to my daughter and my 3-year-old granddaughter who loves Santa.
- Christmas Rococo – Jolly Santa Die Set – 1375E
- Nuvo Pen Collection – Rosy Pinks – 316N
- Nuvo Pen Collection – Fair Skin Tones – 318N
- Nuvo Pen Collection – Supreme Metallics – 321N
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Tim Holtz – 5 Inch Mini Snips – 816E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz – 8” Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
- Red, white and black carstock,
- Red ribbon.
I die cut 3 Santas using Jolly Santa Die Set from white, black and red cardstock. I also embossed another Santa from red cardstock, I then cut around the edge with Tim Holtz Mini Snips. I used the embossed red Santa as the base for gluing all the pieces together.
I colored the white cardstock Santa’s face and belt using Nuvo Pen Collection Fair Skin tones for the face and Supreme Metallics for the belt.
I then glued the first black layer with Funky Glue Pen on the embossed red Santa. I used just the borders and black boots as you can see in the picture bellow.
I continued to glue all the red and white pieces to finish off this cute Santa. I added a red bow to the top using red ribbon.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!! Enjoy the time you spend with your family and friends.