I can’t believe that 2017 is almost upon us and I have a great New Years party invitation to share with you that has all the glitz and glamour you would expect for such an event.
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Golden Crystal – 950N
- Essentials Beautiful Bokeh 6″ x 6″ Stencil – 1475E
- Essentials Sunray Venus Layering Basics Die Set – 1450E
- Star Layering Die Set – 528E
- Advent Treat Squeeze Box Die Set – 621E
- Miniature Moments Celebrate Die – 1244E
- Tonic Craft Tacky Glue – 420E
- Adhesive Foam
- Palette Knife
Lay the stencil over your cardstock where you want the design for your background.
Spread an ample amount of Glimmer Paste with a palette knife evenly across the stencil.
Lift the stencil to see your design. Let dry and cut to size.
Add die cuts and ribbon on top of your bokeh background for a fun, festive card.
There’s something so elegant about black, white, gold and silver but the bokeh stencil will surely be one of my favorites!