Hello friends! Marisa here to share this Thanksgiving card created with Home Sweet Home Oval Frame die set and the new Nuvo Sparkle Dust which I used for the green background.
Trim a piece of kraft cardstock to 6” x 12”, fold in half to create a 6” x 6” card base. Cut 3 smaller layers from designer cardstock, distress edges with Tim Holtz Paper Distresser – 370-259E and then adhere to card base using foam tape.
Die cut Sew Pretty Home Sweet Home Oval Frame – 1226E from designer cardstock. Die cut larger oval using adhesive sheet, layer decorative oval and sentiment on larger oval, cover sticky areas with Nuvo Sparkle Dust – Fresh Kiwi – 544N.
Make 2 bows with twine and silk ribbon, glue to card as pictured.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
- Sew Pretty Home Sweet Home Oval Frame – 1226E
- Autumnal Oak Die Set – 1431E
- Nuvo Sparkle Dust – Fresh Kiwi – 544N
- Tim Holtz Paper Distresser – 370-259E
- Floral Crafters Tool Set – 380-266E
- V Blade Trimmer – 159E
- Funky Glue Pen – 421E
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shear 9.5” – 819-107E
- Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick – 372-256E
- Tangerine Machine and Bag Set – 147E
Other Supplies: Kraft Cardstock, BoBunny Autumn Song Collection, Twine, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Adhesive Sheet.
Have a great day!