Hello friends! Marisa here today to share with you a Happy Birthday card.
- Create a 6 ¼” x 6 ¼” card base from natural white cardstock. Cut a 6” x 6” piece from designer card stock and adhere to card base.
- Die cut 4 corners using the Sew Pretty – Admiral Arches Corner Die Set – 1222E from natural white cardstock, glue to card corners using Funky Glue Pen – 421E.
- Die cut 3 of the largest squares from the Scalloped Square Layering Basics Die Set – 1453E, adhere to card using foam tape.
- Die cut flowers using Entwining Trellis – Delicate Daisy Die Set – 768E. Shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set – 380-266E, color with distress inks and glue to center of card. Embellish center of flowers with micro-beads.
- Die cut leaves using Rococo Petites – Acorn Swirl Die – 178E from green cardstock, glue to card under flowers. Create a bow with pink silk ribbon and twine, glue to card under flower as pictured.
- Cover inside of card with designer cardstock. Die cut Miniature Moments Birthday Wishes Die – 1243E from designer cardstock and then glue to inside of card.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Other Supplies: Designer Cardstock, Natural White and Green Cardstock, Micro-beads, Silk Ribbon, Twine, Foam Tape, Ranger Distress Inks.
Have a great day!