Hello Friends! Marisa here to share this card created with Tonic Studios Miniature Moments – Happy Anniversary die. Also using the new Nuvo Sparkle Dust for the background and Glimmer Paste for the leaves.
- Create a 6 ¼” x 6 ¼” card base with black cardstock.
- Cut a 6” x 6” square using designer cardstock. Adhere to card base using Funky Glue Pen – 421E.
- Die cut Intrica Beautiful Bramble Square Die Set – 586E from Cherry Wood Adhesive sheet from ARC Crafts.
- Apply clear adhesive sheet to a 6” x 6” piece of black cardstock.
- Adhere Intrica Beautiful Bramble Square to sticky side of black square. Cover exposed sticky areas with Nuvo Sparkle Dust – Black Magic – 548N. Burnish sparkle dust with finger and clean excess with a brush. Adhere square to card base with foam squares.
- Die cut Miniature Moments – Happy Anniversary – 1248E from clear adhesive sheet and black cardstock. Cover sentiment with Nuvo Sparkle Dust – Black Magic – 548N and then glue to center of card with Funky Glue Pen – 421E.
- Die cut flowers with Entwining Trellis – Delicate Daisy Die Set – 768E from yellow cardstock. Shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set – 380-266E. Embellish center of flowers with micro-beads.
- Die cut leaves with Arboreal Dream Die Set – 656E from green cardstock. Apply Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Golden Crystal – 950N to leaves.
- Adhere leaves to card with foam squares and flowers with Funky Glue Pen – 421E as pictured.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Entwining Trellis – Delicate Daisy Die Set – 768E
Nuvo Sparkle Dust – Black Magic – 548N
Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Golden Crystal – 950N
Other Supplies: Cherry Wood Adhesive Sheet from ARC Crafts, Designer Cardstock, Black, Yellow and Green Cardstock, Micro-Beads, Adhesive Sheet, Foam Squares.
Have a great day!!