Hello Friends, I love making baby cards and the Baby Rococo Collection from Tonic Studios is just the cutest.
- To create card base, cut a 6” x 17” piece of white cardstock. Score at 1 ¼”, 2 ½”, 5”, 7 1/2 and 12 ¼”. Fold accordion style to create a 4 ¾” x 6” card.
- Cover 5 panels with designer cardstock as pictured. I cut the paper just a bit smaller and colored the edges with distress ink before gluing to card base.
- Die cut Rococo Cuddly Bears Die – 1273E, Rococo Petites Baby Balloons Die – 1267E, Miniature Moments Congratulations – 1246E. Color with distress inks and adhere to card base with Funky Glue Pen – 421E.
- Die cut 3 decorative borders using Filigree Flourish Die Set – 1120E. Color with green distress ink and then glue to back panel forming a frame.
- Punch multiple flowers with Petal Pairs Flower Punch – Set 3 Janelle – 882E. Color flowers with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set – 380-266E and then glue to front panel and back panel. Embellish center of flowers with micro-beads.
- Die cut small vine using Arboreal Dream Die Set – 656E, glue under flowers.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Tonic Studio Petal Pairs Flower Punch – Set 3 Janelle – 882E
Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Solar White Cardstock, Dovecraft Floral Muso Designer Paper Pack, Micro-beads, Ranger Distress Ink Pads, Foam Tape.
Have a wonderful day!