One more “friendship” card……..these will be for August. I knew the minute I saw this die from TONIC that it would be paired with the Topograpys paper from G45 for the best quick “friendship” card ever…..smile.
• Graphic 45TM Topography cardstock
• The PaperCut™ black cardstock and scraps of Kraft cardstock to die cut
Tonic Studios™ 122E Sew Pretty Tangled Posies Strip die set
• Tonic Studios™ Tangerine die cutting and embossing machine
• Tonic Studios™ paper trimmer
• Random textured embossing folder
• Double sided foam tape
1. Die cut 2 of the Tangled Posies from Kraft card stock scraps.
2. Cut and score the black card stock to create a top fold 5 x 7” card.
3. Emboss the front of the card with the random textured folder.
4. Center and attach the G45 cardstock to the front of the card with foam tape.
5. Attach the Tangled Posies die cuts to the above and below the G45 piece with double side foam tape.