Another” ‘friendship” card…..these will be sent in July. The gorgeous dies from TONIC make creating beautiful cards so easy. I love the clean design……the dies are so lovely and do not need a bunch of extra stuff!
• The PaperCut™ Kraft card stock
o Tonic Studios™ 1143E Double Delights Jeweled Crown
• Tonic Studios™ Tangerine die cutting and embossing machine
• Tonic Studios™ paper trimmer
• Tonic Studios™ Martha embossing folder
• Tonic Studios™ 654N Copper Penny Nuvo Drops, 809N Copper Mousse
• double sided foam tape
• Tonic Studios™ Craft Tacky glue
• Stamp Impression Obsession™ C13450 “Journey”
• ColorBox™ Metallic Copper Pigment ink pad
1. Die cut one frame from the Jeweled Crown die set. Save the center piece to stamp on.
2. Emboss the frame die cut.
3. Apply the Copper Mouse to the embossed die cut. (It dries in seconds)
4. Layer the stencil onto the die cut. Apply Copper Penny Nuvo drops lightly through the stencil. Allow it to dry.
5. Add Nuvo drops to several areas of the die cut. Allow the drops to dry.
6. Cut and score the Kraft cardstock to create a 5 x 7” top fold card.
7. Emboss the card front with the Martha embossing folder.
8. Lightly apply Copper Mouse to the embossed areas and the edges of the card front and edges of the center die cut.
9. Stamp the saying “A journey is best measured by friends rather than miles.” onto the center die cut with the metallic copper ink.
10. Center and glue the stamped piece to the card.
11. Attach the frame die cut with double sideed foam tape pieces.
Tag: Michele Emerson-Roberts, cards, friends, handmade