Our granddaughter graduates Jr. High next week……she has never missed a day of school and maintains a 4.0 grade. She is such a joy to be around……..doesn’t play the silly games with the other girls drama stuff! And thinks they are all boy crazy………smile. This card is for our very special little lady.
We are so proud of her!
- 10 x 7” Kraft cardstock
- Scraps chip board to die cut (I used cereal box)
- Tonic Studios™ #515E “Martha” embossing folder
- Tonic Studios™ #1120E Filigree Flourish die set, #26E Live the Life You Imagined
- Tonic Studios™ Tangerine die cutting and embossing machine
- Tonic Studios™ paper trimmer
- Tonic Studios™ Craft Tacky Glue
- Dark Brown Dye ink pad
- #802N Indian Gold Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
- Score and fold the 10 x 7” card to create a 5 x 7” card.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Martha embossing folder.
- Die cut 4 of the Filigree Flourish die and two of the saying from chip board.
- Layer and glue the die cuts to make two sets of flourishes and one saying.
- Apply the Indian Gold Mousse to the die cuts. Allow to dry.
- Sponge on the dark brown ink to “antique” the die cuts.
- Attach the two flourish dies cuts at an angle to the top and bottom of the card and the saying in the center with glue.