I love to send cards with sweet heartfelt sayings. I will be making at least a dozen of this card in different colors to have on hand to use throughout the year. This new die set from TONIC Studios makes it so easy…….about 15 minutes from start to finish!
- Tonic Studios™ Tangerine die cutting and embossing machine
- Tonic Studios™ paper trimmer
- Tonic Studios™ Craft Tacky glue, double sided foam tape
- 11 x 5 ½” medium Gray cardstock
- 5” square pale rose speckled cardstock, scraps to die cut the extra flowers
- #675N Sea Shell Nuvo Crystal Drops
- #803N Pure Platinum Embellishment Mousse
- Score and fold the 11 x 5 ½” cardstock in half to create a 5 ½” square tent card.
- Lay and tape # 10 square Pin Hole die and # 9 & 11 circle pin hole dies centered onto the plae rose speckled cardstock . Run through the Tangerine machine to emboss the design.
- Die cut the Have a flower circle from the center of the embossed 5” card stock.
- Die cut the saying from the center scrap.
- Die cut extra flowers from some scrap.
- Color the corners, edges and flowers, saying and extra flowers with the Pure Platinum Embellishment Mousse.
- Attach the pale rose square to the center of the gray folded card with small pieces of foam tape.
- Attach the extra flowers with tiny pieces of foam tape.
- Glue the saying to the center of the gray card.
- Add one large and two small “Pearls” to each corner of the pale rose card and a “Pearl” center to all the flowers with the Sea Shell Crystal Drops.