My dear friends Dave and Maxine are celebrating their 65 wedding anniversary in a few days. I was able to get a copy of their wedding photo and with the help of one of the new Tonic Filigree Flourish dies I have created a stunning happy anniversary card. I will frame the card for them after the celebration.
- Scraps of chip board to die cut (I used cereal box)
- 12 x 6”black card stock
- Tonic Nuvo Embellishment Mousse 804N Mother of Pearl
- Tonic Studios™ Tangerine die cutting and embossing machine
- Tonic Studios™ paper trimmer
- Tonic Studios™ Craft Tacky GlueTonic Studios™ Craft Tacky Glue
- Wedding photo (cut square)
- Score and fold the 6 x 12” card stock in half creating a 6 x 6’ tent card..
- Place and tape # 14, 12 & 10 pinhole square dies centered on the folded card. Run through the Tangerine machine to emboss the design.
- Die cut eight of the long Filigree Flourishes pieces from chip board. Trim off the two end “doily” pieces from all the pieces. Layer and glue two together, creating 4 pieces.
- Cut two of the Cherish the Moments saying from chip board. Layer and glue.
- Apply the Nuvo Mother of Pearl Mousse Nuvo Mother of Pearl Mousse to the four Filigree Flourish pieces and the die cut saying. Allow to dry.
- Center and glue the photo to the center of the folded card.
- Attach the Mother of Pearl Filigree Flourish pieces around the square photo.
- Attach the saying to the lower center of the photo.