Hello Friends! Today I have a card to share with you using the Fairy Reflection – Fay & May Stamp Set and coordinating die set. I also used several Tonic die sets for the oval frames, flowers and leaves.
- Cut a 6” x 12” piece of pink cardstock, fold in half to create a 6” x 6” card base.
- Cut a 5 ¾” x 5 ¾” piece of purple cardstock. Adhere to card base using Funky Glue Pen
- Cut a 5 ½” x 5 ½” piece of white cardstock, emboss with Sew Pretty – Pinhole Nesting Layering Square Die Set and adhere to card.
- Die cut oval layers with Sew Pretty – Home Sweet Home Oval Frame Die Set from pink, white and purple cardstock. Layer ovals on card with foam tape.
- Stamp Fairy Reflection – Fay & May Stamp Set with black ink onto white cardstock. Color with Nuvo Pen Collection – Royal Purples and Rosy PinksRosy Pinks. Apply Nuvo Glitter Drops – White Blizzard to wings. Die cut image with coordinating Fairy Reflection – Fay & May Die Set. Adhere to center of card with foam tape.
- Die cut two flourishes with Filigree Flourish Die Set from purple cardstock. Glue to card with Funky Glue Pen.
- Die cut multiple flowers with Entwining Trellis Die Set – Radiant Roselily from pink and purple cardstock. Shape petals with Floral Crafters Tool Set and then glue petals together to form flowers.
- Die cut leaves and vines with Arboreal Dream Die Set from green cardstock.
- Adhere flowers and leaves to card using Funky Glue Pen. Embellish center of flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops Collection – Pearl White.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Filigree Flourish Die Set – 1120E
Other Supplies: White, purple, green and pink cardstock, foam tape, black ink pad.
Have a wonderful day!!