Hello Friends! Today I have a card to share with you using the Sew Pretty – Cherish the Moment Rectangle Frame Die Set. I also used Entwining Trellis – Plush Peony Die Set for the flowers and Arboreal Dream Die Set for the leaves.
- Create card base using largest die in the Cherish the Moment Rectangle Frame Die Set and green cardstock.
- Die cut decorative frame from purple cardstock and the background from beige cardstock. Glue both pieces together using Funky Glue Pen and then adhere to card base with foam squares.
- Die cut sentiment from green cardstock and then adhere to center of card.
- Die cut leaves with Arboreal Dream Die Set and green cardstock. Adhere to top of card.
- Die cut multiple flowers using Plush Peony Die Set and beige cardstock. Color edges of flowers with distress ink, shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set and then adhere to top of card using Funky Glue Pen.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Sew Pretty Cherish The Moment Rectangle Frame Die Set 1228E
Other Supplies: Beige, purple and green cardstock, foam squares, Ranger Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Seedless Preserves.
Have a wonderful day!