Hello! It’s Debbie Seyer here to share with you a project I created using dies from the new Pampered Pets range of dies and stamps. When I saw the Toby’s Sill Die Set, it reminded me so much of our own kitty who loves to sit in the window sill!
This card measures 5 x7″. To create the base, I cut the kraft cardtock 10 x 7″, scored it at 5″ and then folded it. I cut the blush cardstock to 4 3/4 x 6 3/4. The patterned paper is cut to 4 1/2 x 6 1/2″. I die cut a base for my window using just the outside die. Then I die cut the outside of the window from kraft cardstock. I die cut the window panes and the kitty, too. I covered the kitty with glue and added some Nuvo Pure Sheen Diamond Glitter. I also added the pearl-like drops using Nuvo Antique Rose Crystal Drops. I really love how the Crystal Drops are self-leveling…makes adding “pearls” super easy! Here is a close-up..
Here is a list of the supplies I used on my project:
- Tonic 1197e Toby’s Sill Die Set
- Tonic 1190e Just Purrfect Rococo Die & Stamp set
- Nuvo 705N Diamond Pure Sheen Glitter
- Nuvo 656n Antique Rose Crystal Drops
- Funky Glue Pen
- 114e Decoupage Scissors
- 157e 12″ Maxi Wide Base Guillotine Cutter
- Other Products- kraft, blush & white cardstock; patterned paper, satin ribbon, 3d foam squares, foam tape