Tonic Studios Dies make card design simple and satisfying. As Martha Stewart once talked about the need for the proper tools for a good outcome, Tonic Studios Dies are the right tool for all your paper crafting needs. Blog ambassador Debbie Seyer created this simply lovely card using some of our latest US releases. Simply Screens and Chalkboard Die and Stamp sets.
- Create base of card by cutting 8 ½ x 11” cardstock to 5 ¼ x 10 ½”.
- Score at 5 ¼” and fold. Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock to 5 x 5”.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 4 ¾ x 4 ¾”. Ink edges of all papers and adhere layers together.
- Die cut blue patterned paper using the Honeycomb Simply Screened dies. Cut this to fit across card and ink edges.
- Adhere the honeycomb die cut using the Medium Nuvo glue pen. Add the lace across the card using tacky glue.
- Die cut the It’s Your Big Day out of white cardstock and then die cut just the outer edge from blue patterned paper. Ink edges of white die cut and layer onto blue die cut.
- Wrap ribbon around layers and tie into bow. Using foam squares, adhere the It’s Your Big Day die cuts into place.
- Die cut a piece of the patterned paper using the Mixed Oval Layering die set.
- Adhere the oval on top of the It’s Your Big Day die cut as shown.
- Stamp the Enjoy Your and Day onto white cardstock using brown ink and then cut out using scissors and adhere into place as shown using 3d foam squares.
- Adhere the flowers around the bow to complete the card.
Tonic Dies – Honeycomb Simply Screens 1048E, It’s Your Big Day Indulgence Chalkboard Die & Stamp set 1099E, Mixed Oval Layering Die set 485E
Tonic Tools:Tim Holtz Trimmer, Scissors Tonic Adhesives: Tacky Glue, Nuvo Glue Pen medium 203N Cardstock: Bazzill white, Kraft Patterned Paper, Sweet Life Collection by Bo Bunny Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento Ink pad – Tsukineko Other – seam binding, white lace, paper flowers, 3d foam squares.