“I create and send out over 100 Christmas cards each December. Creating them with the new Tonic® Christmas dies is a joy! Tonic® dies are easy to use and are very versatile too! Follow along and create some Christmas cards for your friends and family..”
- Die cut two each of the Holly Wreath from the green card stock.
- Trim away bits and pieces of one of the wreaths. You will be shaping this top layer for dimension.
- Layer the shaped wreath onto the base wreath with tiny pieces of double sided foam tape or dots between each layer.
- Punch numerous “berries” from the red card stock scrap.
- Attach the red “berries” to the wreaths with glue.
- Create an A2 center step card from the G45™ Christmas paper.
Assemble the card:
- Attach the layered wreath to the top of the step card with tiny pieces of foam tape or dots.
- Shape the top wreath to create even more dimension.
- Use the BowEasy™ to tie a small bow with long tails.
- Attach the bow to the bottom part of the wreath with the Tonic glue.
- Attach the bow’s tails to the bottom part of the card.
- Add your personal message to the inside of the card.
Mail the card in a padded envelope….or hand deliver it.
Dies: Rococo Holly Wreath 1017 Tools: Tonic® personal paper cutter, scissors, 1/8” round hole punch, BowEasy™ Other:Tonic® Craft Tacky Glue, double sided foam tape Graphic ™45 Christmas card stock, The Paper Cut™: Basic Green #BS204, scrap of Hopsack Red #562, envelopes, 9” of red, green & gold stripped ½” ribbon
From Guest blogger Michele Emerson-Roberts