Guest blogger Michele Emerson-Roberts created a series of festive cards, perfect for the start of the holiday season!
“The Magic of Christmas”
When you are in a hurry but really want a card that looks like it took a huge amount of time and effort, combine some Tonic® Christmas dies, a stamp, Graphic 45™ paper for a spectacular look!
Die cut and stamp numerous pieces ahead of time and assemble the cards in under 5 minutes
- Stamp the sentiment onto Buff card stock.
- Die cut the sentiment with the smallest round die. Dies cut the middle size round from red and the largest round die from green card stock.
- Layer them with tiny pieces of double sided foam or dots between each layer.
- Die cut two each Christmas Presents and Festive Gifts dies in both red and green. Trim away the package part from one of each color, saving the bows and some of the filigree pieces.
- Attach the knot part of the bows to the packages with the Tonic® glue. Lift up the side parts of the bows to add dimension.
- Create an A2 left side step card from the G45™ Christmas paper.
Assemble the card:
- Attach the layered sentiment piece to the top left of the step card with tiny pieces of foam tape or dots .
- Attach one of the Christmas Presents to the back step. Attach the 2nd present to the front of the step card on the lower right.
- Layer and attach some of the filigree to the middle step.
- Mail the card in a padded envelope….or better yet hand deliver it.