Guest designer Heidi Blankenship shares with us a fabulously festive shaker tag. It is perfect for adding a special touch to all your holiday gifts!
- Die cut the large fancy star with the center inset star die from gold foil paper.
- Die cut the straight edge star with acetate.
- Die cut the star ornament piece twice–once from gold foil paper and once from white craft foam. Then fussy cut and make a couple of snips to remove the center stars from the ornament pieces leaving just the frame of the largest star.
- To assemble use Craft-Tacky Glue–start by gluing the acetate to the back of the gold ornament piece. Then adhere the white craft foam ornament piece. Set aside and let glue dry.
- Add sequins. Use the star die cut that was the drop out piece from the fancy star (gold foil star), flip to the backside (white) and adhere to the back of the shaker. Set aside and let glue dry before shaking the sequins.
- To finish adhere fancy star die cut to the front.
- Add red seam binding and gold metallic string to attach to gift bag. This could also be used as a Christmas ornament!